Art Culinaire Issue 142
By Carol M. Newman, Editor in Chief
2022 • AC Editions
Issue 142 articles include:
- Go Your Own Way: A conversation with Brandon Go
- Park and Fly: With Dave Park and Jennifer Tran of Jeong in Chicago, IL
- Californios Dreamin': With Val Cantu of Californios in San Francisco, CA
- Things Are Looking Up: With Noah Sandoval of Oriole in Chicago, IL
- Tag, You're It: With Jamal James Kent of Saga and Crown Shy in New York, NY
- Steamed Abalone with Liver Sauce
- Sea Bream Al Pastor
- Bell Pepper Sorbet
- Duck Tagine with Butternut Hummus, and North African M'semen Bread
- ...and more!
"Culinaire does something no other food publication does: capturing a chef’s visual art on glossy, oversized pages bound by a striking hard cover. Food gets personal as we zoom in with razor-sharp lenses. Our photographs and recipes offer some insight into the mind of a chef, but compelling interviews and intriguing portraits tell the rest of the story. Each quarter we also enhance your joy of wine and spirits as we learn from the masters, renowned winemakers and beverage industry veterans. You’ll find a full spectrum of wisdom and whimsy from an array of food architects and entrepreneurs."
Tags: $25 or less, Books, food writing, individual chef, Magazines, professional, restaurant, restaurants, was-preorder