Pipette Issue 10
2021 Pipette Magazine
Copies of Pipette Issue 10 are here!
Pipette Issue 10 is the final issue of Pipette. It contains the following:
ESSAYS & INTERVIEWS
- An essay by Hannah Fuellenkemper on the art of winter pruning
- Domestique Wine’s adventures with Virginia natural wine & cider & spontaneously fermented beer
- A photo essay on Clos Bateau, a new natural wine project in the Beaujolais
- An interview with Judith Beck (Burgenland) about converting her vineyards to biodynamics and finding her own “style” as a winemaker
- A long interview with South Australia’s Manon Farm on learning to farm organically and without irrigation
Issue 10 has profiles on the following natural winemakers, including original photography:
- Matassa (Roussillon, FR)
- Catherine Riss (Alsace, FR)
- Glow Glow (Nahe, Germany)
- A story by Diletta Sereni about natural winemaking in the Venice lagoon
- Writer Mason Powell on the emerging movement of “harvest ales,” or wine-beer hybrids
Issue 10 features an excerpt from Rachel Signer’s new book, You Had Me At Pét-Nat, out October 19 with Hachette Books US.
About: Pipette Magazine is an independent print magazine about natural wines, 3x/year, distributed globally. The magazine highlights small producers of natural wine, and the communities around them, through an edgy, contemporary perspective. We publish top quality, original journalism alongside unique illustration and photography.
Tags: food writing, Imported, Magazines, natural wine, wine