Art Culinaire 144
Issue 144 articles include:
- She Persists: An Interview with Aisha Ibrahim of Canlis in Seattle, WA (!)
- Oyster Oyster Is the Real Real: with Rob Rubba of Oyster Oyster in Washington, DC
- High Kontrast: Thoughts from Michael Svensson of Kontrast in Oslo, Norway
- Levelling with Himself: with Eric Leveillee of The Debruce in the Catskills, NY
- Mushroom Custard
- Celery Root Tacos
- Squid and Zuccini Squash Noodles with Peas
- Kohlrabi, Swordfish, Lardo
- ...and many more!
"Culinaire does something no other food publication does: capturing a chef’s visual art on glossy, oversized pages bound by a striking hard cover. Food gets personal as we zoom in with razor-sharp lenses. Our photographs and recipes offer some insight into the mind of a chef, but compelling interviews and intriguing portraits tell the rest of the story. Each quarter we also enhance your joy of wine and spirits as we learn from the masters, renowned winemakers and beverage industry veterans. You’ll find a full spectrum of wisdom and whimsy from an array of food architects and entrepreneurs."
Tags: Magazines, Magazines & Merchandise