Art Culinaire 146
2023 Art Culinaire
Issue 146 articles include:
- Fueling a Dream, One Dumpling at a Time (interview with Penelope Wong of Yuan Wonton)
- Threading the Needle (interview with Sean Brock)
- Queen of Pop: Executive pastry chef Ariana Quant gives fans what they want, her most popular hits. At he same time, she takes daring stylistic detours that provoke palates.
- Goat Milk Sherbet, Paw Paw and Bee Pollen
- Clams, Lobster, Baby Corn
- Black Cod with Dashi Cream and Herbs
- Hainanese Chicken Wontons
- Khao Man Gai
- Sunflower, Zucchini, Black Truffle
- Candy Roaster Squash
- ...and many more!
"Culinaire does something no other food publication does: capturing a chef’s visual art on glossy, oversized pages bound by a striking hard cover. Food gets personal as we zoom in with razor-sharp lenses. Our photographs and recipes offer some insight into the mind of a chef, but compelling interviews and intriguing portraits tell the rest of the story. Each quarter we also enhance your joy of wine and spirits as we learn from the masters, renowned winemakers and beverage industry veterans. You’ll find a full spectrum of wisdom and whimsy from an array of food architects and entrepreneurs."
Tags: $25 or less, individual chef, Magazines, Magazines & Merchandise, professional, restaurants, was-preorder