By Luis Robles, Vanessa Ceceña
2023 • Cider Mill Press
Calling all carnivores! This at-home butchery cookbook is the authoritative guide to preparing beef, poultry, pork, fish, lamb, goat, and more. Learn how to break down various proteins, from a whole pig to a side of beef and everything in between. With step-by-step instructions, photographs, and a thorough guide to tools, techniques, and handling, this is the only meat cookbook you’ll ever need.
Inside you’ll find:
- Over 100 easy-to-follow, meat-centric recipes
- An illustrated guide to key butchering techniques
- Stunning original photography that will inspire you to make these mouthwatering meals
- Chapters designed specifically for beef, pork, fish, lamb, goat, and poultry
- Extensive descriptions of how to carve cooked meat
- Sides, salads, and accompaniments that take your meat to the next level
Take a detailed look at the diverse approaches and influences that have shaped meat in culinary traditions around the world. Choose the best cuts, hone your butchering skills, and perfect your techniques. With expert advice, you’ll cook to perfection every time. Change the way you think about meat with Butchery.
Tags: Books, butchery, chicken, meat, meat and game, methods, pork, techniques, was-preorder