Light, Fire, and Abundance : Harness the Power of Food and Mindful Cooking to Nourish the Body and Soul: Includes 120 Recipes and a Guide to Ingredients and Wellness Infusions
By Misty Bell Stiers
2023 • Apollo Publishers
Stay present in the kitchen and nourish the heart and soul with 120 intention-driven recipes that embrace the everyday magic of food to heal, connect, uplift, and inspire.
Crafted with intention and the right ingredients, food infuses our lives with love, creativity, joy, peace, and abundance. But making magic in the kitchen, preparing meals that meet our needs and those of our loved ones, requires a little know-how. In Light, Fire, and Abundance, Misty Bell Stiers, the celebrated author of Witch, Please: Finding Magic in Modern Times, opens her grimoire and reveals her 120 most powerful (and mouthwatering!) recipes, ones lovingly developed by her and her family members, along with guidance on the benefits of a wide range of ingredients and the sacred rituals she relies on.
In this extraordinary volume you’ll find:- 120 recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, sides, desserts, sauces, and condiments (Create sugar lemon waffles to revitalize, butter crust fish to support concentration, sesame noodles to encourage connection, garlic shrimp for protection, pumpkin muffins to ward off spite, and much more)
- Tips for staying present while cooking and crafting meals with intention
- Instructions for tweaking recipes to meet emotional, physical, and spiritual needs
- A guide to ingredients and their benefits based off ancient practices and recent evidence
- An understanding of how food connects us and how to impart love through a thoughtful meal (including those made in a time crunch!)
- An action plan to create your own magical grimoire safeguarding meaningful recipes
- Gorgeous color photos and hand-drawn illustrations throughout
- A foreword by celebrated kitchen witch Dawn Aurora Hunt
This stunning book has been crafted with love for readers of all faiths looking to embrace the power of food and the natural properties of plants and herbs. Inside you’ll find both everyday meals and ones for special occasions, as well as an inspirational guide to support wellness, fun in the kitchen, and a bounty of memories.
Tags: Books, general, was-preorder