By Derek Bissonnette
2018 • Simon and Schuster
"With Chef Derek Bissonnette in your kitchen you have casual, approachable, and electric cooking. Soups will bring pure joy, warmth, and flavor to the table, and the beautiful photography will transport you to a dream workplace." - Daniel Boulud, Chef/Owner of The Dinex
Go way beyond the basics with this gorgeous chef's compendium of delicious, satisfying soups and stews! Snap out of your same old soup and stew recipe routine with hundreds of new and exciting takes on the classics--and some creative concoctions that will surely become family favorites.
Inspired by both his home state of Maine and global cuisines, Chef Derek Bissonnette's Soup features:
- 300+ Easy-to-Follow Recipes that will guide you to remarkable results
- Mouth-Watering Photography and detailed illustrations that walk you through culinary tools and techniques
- Recipes for all Palates - it doesn't matter if you're an omnivore, gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan
- Family-Friendly Recipes designed to be ready in 30 minutes or less
- 20+ Chilled and Dessert Soups
- A Comprehensive History of Soup
Whether you are planning a casual family dinner, or a formal dinner for 20--this cookbook will help elevate your meal from "Ho, hum," to "HEY NOW!"
Tags: Books, individual chef, soup