Super Simple Outdoor Recipes
By Linda Ly
2023 • New Shoe Press
At the campsite or sitting in your backyard around a roaring fire, cook up a range of delicious, easy-to-make dishes in the great outdoors.
Super Simple Outdoor Recipes is an adapted and affordable version of The Ultimate Outdoor Cookbook by Linda Ly. Perfectly curated for outdoor adventurers and backyard socializers, this edition offers an introduction to outdoor cooking, whether directly on a firepit flame or using a camping grill or Solo Stove.
Recipes are accessible, easy to cook, and set up so you can carry your supplies, tools, and ingredients outside without fuss or complication. Most recipes can be pre-prepped at home so your time outside is focused on relaxing rather than cooking. Perfect for beginners, details on how to start the perfect outdoor fire; fire safety; and the best tools and tricks for cooking on a flame, griddle, or grate are all included.
You’ll find no-fuss recipes with simple ingredients for:
- Sticks and skewers: s’mores, meatballs, the outdoor classic frankfurter, and more
- On the grill: pizza, bread, and hearty breakfast classics like eggs and bacon with a twist
- Packets: meat and veg combos, tortilla, fish, and even desserts
- Cast iron skillets: chicken and waffles to pancakes and pork chops
- Dutch Ovens: stews, soups, and one-pot wonders
- Grill Grates: classics including chicken, burgers, steak, and fish
Whether you are an avid camper or prefer a seat in your favorite backyard Adirondack chair, this tasty compilation of easy, yummy recipes will make being outdoors even more fun and satisfying.
Tags: $25 or less, AAPI & diaspora authors, Books, camping, outdoors, Pre-Order