Tokyo Izakaya Cookbook
By Kotaro, Ametsuchi, Shuko Takigiya, Shutei Zorome
2022 • Tuttle Publishing
This unique cookbook features recipes from six of the best Tokyo Izakayas run by young chef-owners who often work alone, creating delicious dishes that change daily and seasonally based on the availability of fresh ingredients. Each chef contributes their most popular recipes--including a range of main and side dishes that are beloved by their regular customers.
The 74 recipes in this book include:
- Tofu with Spicy Cod Roe
- Shabu Shabu with Pork and Daikon Radish
- Chicken Wings with Miso Glaze
- Japanese-Style Roast Beef with a Sweet and Spicy Sauce
- Sauteed Pork with Whisky Butter
- Zucchini and Onion with Tuna
- Meat and Coriander Gyoza Dumplings
- And many more!
Tags: $25 or less, AAPI & diaspora authors, Books, japanese, was-preorder