Milk Street: Cook What You Have
By Christopher Kimball
2022 • Voracious
In Cook What You Have, the Milk Street team solves the problem of making dinner, starting with what you have on hand in the kitchen. Focusing on two dozen key kitchen ingredients such as couscous, tomato paste, canned beans, lentils, breadcrumbs or yogurt, the 225 featured recipes will demonstrate the endless possibilities that can be fashioned from just the ingredients you already have at home.
- Thai Pork and Vegetable Stuffed Omelet
- German Onion Pizza
- Portuguese White Bean and Potato Soup
- Ligurian Chickpeas in Zimino Sauce
- Tahini-Roasted Butternut Squash with Herbs, Yogurt and Pumpkin Seeds
- Georgian Khachapuri with Cheese and Herbs
- Salmon with Peanut Salsa Macha
- And more!
Tags: Books, ingredients, key ingredients, kitchen staples, pantry, simple, was-preorder, weeknight