My Tel Aviv Table
By Limor Chen
2023 • Nourish
These recipes represent the authentic cooking of a food capital of the world, a cultural melting pot of cuisines and inhabitants, ingredients and aromas:
- Discover multiple ways to use herbs and spices like za'atar with aubergine or aromatic dried limes in an Iranian beef stew.
- Lace addictively tangy sumac into labneh or use it to finish a white wine sauce with brill.
- Share bubbling shakshuka for brunch, fig and goats cheese salad, and a vibrant chopped salad served mezze-style
- Try stunning cod chermoula with Israeli cous cous or a legendary family recipe for vine leaves stuffed with venison and fruit.
- All served with deceptively simple pickles and dips on the side.
Tags: Books, herbs, individual chef, israeli, mediterranean, middle eastern, Pre-Order, simple, spices