Soup Broth Bread
By Rachel Allen
2022 • Michael Joseph
* SHORTLISTED FOR THE IRISH BOOK AWARDS COOKBOOK OF THE YEAR * AS SEEN IN THE SATURDAY TELEGRAPH *
'Proof that soups are not just for winter. Bright, zesty and fresh. Comforting like Rachel herself' NADIYA HUSSAIN
'Warm, nourishing dishes with a twist' SUNDAY TIMES
In this love-letter to the world's most ubiquitous dish, acclaimed TV chef, cookery writer and renowned teacher, Rachel Allen, explores everything soup has to offer.
Whether as a starter or main dish, a quick fix or a leisurely indulgence, to nourish a cold or heal a broken heart, or to feed yourself, your family or a crowd of friends, there is a soup for every occasion.
With Rachel's expert guidance you can learn the classics and then expand your horizons, with delicious, achievable, heart-warming recipes you'll turn to time and time again, including . . .
· Carrot and Harissa Soup with Za'atar Croutons
· Nordic Salmon and Dill Soup
· Pork and Fennel Meatball Soup
· Chunky Chickpea and Chorizo Broth
· Japanese Chicken and Udon Noodle Broth
· Lamb and Pearl Barley Broth
· Cheesy Tear and Share Swirls
· Guinness Bread
· Blue Cheese and Walnut Bread
Rachel also shares easy recipes for fresh homemade breads, as well as clever garnishes, essential stocks, and a wealth of tips on equipment, batch-cooking, freezing, and presentation.
Just as every cook needs good soup in their repertoire, this book will be a must-have source of inspiration for every kitchen shelf.
'You can always trust Rachel Allen to deliver recipes that taste as good as they look' Good Housekeeping
Tags: Books, bread, comfort food, seasonal, soup, was-preorder